March 11, 2024: An Announcement

 


Hello, readers!

If you've solved the March 11, 2024 puzzle, you know that its title is BREAKING NEWS. That seems appropriate, as I have some news to share with you. I have been blogging about the USA TODAY crossword since June 9, 2020. Writing this blog has been quite a learning experience! I am extremely grateful for those of you who have been along for the ride. I hope you'll continue to follow along as this blog takes its next step.

I am extremely excited to announce that beginning today, my blog will be a part of the USA TODAY puzzle page. It will have a new name and a new location, but you can expect the same informational, conversational, kind content as you find here. Oh, and you can be sure that there will still be occasional cat photos!

  • The blog's new name is Off the Grid: Sally breaks down USA TODAY's daily crossword puzzle.
  • It will be posted at the same time as the puzzle each day. Folks on the east coast will no longer have to wait for me to wake up and solve the puzzle!
  • (There are ads. Sorry about this one, but it means there's no longer a Donate button on this site.)
  • This site will remain available as an archive, and I may still post a few things here.
Thanks for being a Sally's Take reader! Thanks in advance for being an Off the Grid reader!

-Sally and Willow
A woman wearing glasses is holding a calico cat




Comments

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! So excited for you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - genius move / huge get for USA TODAY! jealous of the readers who are about to experience your brilliance for the first time! congrats Sally!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, erik! Eternally grateful for your support from the get go!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the start of a new adventure,
    MA Pair

    ReplyDelete
  4. sally this is HUGE!! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so happy about dealing with the ads, Sally. More seriously, there is a problem with the new website. Going there on Firefox, one is immediately blocked by a message to turn off my ad blocker...which I did and refreshed the page. Unfortunately, the website doesn't recognize that the ad blocker is off and continues to block access. Not an encouraging start. I hope USA today fixes this problem ASAP or I won't be able to read your daily comments. Good luck. David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David ~ I encourage you to reach out to USA Today about this issue. (I know nothing about the tech side!)

      Delete

Post a Comment